Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gnombies -The Zombie Gnomes

Attack of the Gnombies
Mini Gnombie (Pre-order) - Click Image to Close
The Gnombies are coming! The Gnombies are coming! Coming October 7, 2011, that is.
Pre-order your very own zombie gnome today at
Regular-size Gnombies are 20" tall by 14" wide, and a mini size gnome zombie is 6" tall. Gift certificates, stickers and t-shirts are available as well.

You may also enjoy my previous posts about skeleton gnomes (click here and here to view them)


  1. OMG! That's awesome!!! I'd seen these in one of the katrillion catalogs I get, but I didn't know they had their own website. I love the one with the blood all over it. That is too funny!!! Another brilliant find.

  2. @Courtney: They look like they would be in Design Toscano's catalogue, but I think this particular design, at least, is new. I'm just guessing, because they are doing pre-orders.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...